In addition to exciting technical tracks, tutorials, industry panels and exhibitions, MILCOM 2023 solicits proposals for a series of half and full-day workshops. The aim of the conference workshops is to emphasize focused mission and domain topics that are not specifically covered in the main tracks, facilitating a deeper discussion within a very specific domain. Each workshop may include a mix of regular papers, invited presentations, keynotes and panels that encourage the participation of attendees in active discussion. Proposals and ideas for workshops should be submitted to our Workshop Chair Niranjan Suri.
All submissions should be written in English with draft papers up to six (6) printed pages in length, two-column, single-spaced with 10-point font on US Letter paper. Final papers that exceed six (6) pages will be assessed a per-page over-length charge of $150/page, up to a maximum of eight (8) total pages. Please check the manuscript requirements for further details.
Please be sure to include the following details with your submission:
- Workshop title
- Workshop organizers (name, affiliation, contact information)
- Scope, topics, and rationale
- Format of the workshop (half-day/full-day, anticipated number of refereed papers, demonstrations, talks, keynotes, panels, etc.)
- Potential participants (program committee, invited authors, invited speakers, etc.)
- Short bios of the organizers